Please note our Terms and Conditions have changed to include a new section relative to our Photo Services.
In order not to let important memories fade away, we suggest you log in your Photo account to manage your current projects.
Les PROS de la Photo is designed to provide a private, secure place for you to upload your photos, prepare and order a photo project. Only you have access to your photos and your projects.
This site is the property of Les PROS de la Photo Inc. and is managed by it and its subsidiaries (hereafter "Les PROS de la Photo"). Visiting this site means that you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice. Les PROS de la Photo is the owner of the entire contents of the site and the material presented therein. It is also the exclusive owner of certain names, logos, drawings, words, headings, and slogans that may constitute commercial names or trademarks, whether registered or not, including "Les PROS de la Photo," "OPTION," "OPTION +," AND "UNI-CLINIQUE." Certain other commercial names, trademarks, words, logos, and images are the property of their respective holders. Copying, redistributing, reproducing, or republishing any information on this site in any form whatsoever is strictly forbidden except for personal use.
We collect certain personal information and create a file on our clients, Website users and anyone else who communicates with us, in particular when they purchase our services, take advantage of our offers, discounts or benefits, sign up to receive our newsletter or email notification about our online flyer, request information or participate in a contest or promotional activity. This file will normally comprise their name, address, telephone numbers, email address, age bracket, preferred language of communication, information about the products and services purchased or suggested as well as offers, discounts and benefits they are taking advantage of and, in some cases, information on their preferences and purchasing habits.
We collect and use this information for the following general reasons:
- To provide you with the produces and services you need
- To register you for a points card or other type of loyalty card
- To process your photo development orders
- To organize promotional activities and contact contest winners
- To send you information about our products and services, our newsletters, email alerts for our online flyers and to answer your questions
- To improve our Website content
- For use in marketing studies and surveys
- To design, improve or market products and services and provide you with information that might interest you
We use your personal information solely for the purposes for which it was collected. Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information for secondary marketing purposes (mailing or emailing of promotions, registration for an e-newsletter) or for survey purposes is not a mandatory condition for you to participate in contests we organize or to benefit from our services.
You can choose to receive information from Les PROS de la Photo by keeping the appropriate box checked on the form or in other documents, as the case may be. You can unsubscribe to this mailing list at any time and we give you the opportunity to do so each time we send you a notice. Please consult the section below entitled "Information" for more details on this.
If you have consented to receive these types of notices, Les PROS de la Photo may occasionally, send you by email, mail or other channels special offers, discounts or other benefits pertaining to its products and services or those of its partners. These offers may at times be tailored to your interests, the products you purchased, the services you use or any other information we have about you, in order to transmit the offers that might be of special interest to you.
We may sometimes collect information that is not of a personal nature, such as the type of Internet browser or operating system you use or the domain name from which you were linked to our Website. Furthermore, when you visit our Website, we can insert a data file on your computer, such as a cookie or other file of similar nature. Cookies allow us to keep certain types of information about the use you make of our Website, including the date of your most recent visit, the pages you consulted and the files you downloaded. Cookies allow us to adapt our Website allow us to tailor a Website to your interests and preferences.
When you sign on to our Website, Les PROS de la Photo may link the information thus obtained to your personal information.
Most Internet browsers allow you to erase these cookies from your computer's hard drive, to block them or to receive a warning before they are downloaded. Please refer to your browser's instructions to find out more about these functions. If you refuse the cookies, you will still have access to the Site but your navigation may be affected and you may not be able to benefit from certain services for which registration is required.
Les PROS de la Photo will keep personal information for a reasonable period of time, until it fulfils the objectives set forth or as required by law, whichever is longer. We establish retention criteria based on the type of information collected.
When personal information is no longer required to reach the objectives set forth or if a person has requested that we delete his or her information, it will be made anonymous or it will be destroyed in a manner that will protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
We never divulge your personal information to anyone outside Les PROS de la Photo without your consent, with the exception of:
- Organizations in our group or those connected with Les PROS de la Photo
- Our suppliers of products and services, organizations or persons hired to perform certain duties on our behalf (e.g. providers of photo development services, those that organize and manage Les PROS de la Photo promotions, data processing and electronic payment providers or record management suppliers, etc.) Les PROS de la Photo takes all necessary contractual or other measures to ensure that third-party providers of goods and services use your personal information only for purposes of providing you or Lozeau with these goods and services they provide the personal information in their possession with a comparable level of protection to that provided by Lozeau.
- Any entity resulting from a merger or change of control of Les PROS de la Photo, in whole or in part, and only if the parties enter into an agreement under which the collection, use and disclosure of information is limited to the objectives of the business transaction
- Any entity resulting from a merger or change in control of Les PROS de la Photo, in whole or in part, provided that the parties enter into an agreement that this information will only be collected, used or communications as part of the identified commercial purposes.
- Any public authority as required by law
- We will not disclose your personal information to a promotional partner without your express consent to do so.
- Email addresses or other personal information provided to your friends to invite them to participate in a contest, promotion or to give them a link to our website, if any, are not being collected and are no retained by Les PROS de la Photo, unless they themselves we have provided their personal information and have agreed to receive communications from us
The information on our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. Les PROS de la Photo will under no circumstances collect information on such children without the express consent of their parents or guardians.
Your personal information is protected. Your data and privacy are important to us. We will communicate with you via your account email. Les PROS de la Photo intends to send regular email updates and occasional promotional offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of these mailings at any time upon receipt.
Les PROS de la Photo membership ("Membership") is available to you if you are at least 18 years of age and submit the requested information, including your name and correct email address. When you become a Member, you must provide Les PROS de la Photo with accurate, current, and complete information about yourself when such information is requested by the Service (whether by questionnaires, surveys, registration forms, or other informational requests).
A condition of Membership is your "Active Participation" in the Les PROS de la Photo.
Active Participation is defined as purchasing photo merchandise, including prints and enlargements, through the Service at least once every 365 days.
- If you cease Active Participation for any reason, the Les PROS de la Photo may terminate your Membership and your use of the Service, and may remove and discard all information, communications, projects, image files, and other content uploaded by you or otherwise made available within the Service.
The Les PROS de la Photo offers free, temporary storage of online photos to Members who maintain Active Participation. Your uploaded photos are stored under the heading “My Projects” in your Membership account.
We define projects in two categories, Print Projects and Photo Boutique Projects
- Print Projects: These projects are limited to the printing of Images on photographic paper. (Prints, Enlargements)
- Traditional photo print projects and uploaded images are kept on our servers for a maximum period of 30 days from the date of commissioning.
- These projects and the uploaded images are subject to deletion after 30
- Print projects timeline can be extended for an extra 30-day period.
- Photo Boutique Projects: The projects covered here are projects initiated to produce photobooks, home decoration, photo gifts, calendars and greeting cards.
- Ordered projects and their associated photos are archived on our servers without any time limit.
- Non ordered Photo boutique projects and uploaded images are kept on our servers for a period of 12 months that can be extended.
- A date marker in your Photo account project manager shows the expiration date for each project.
- All Boutique Projects can be reinitiated for a period of 6
- Inactive project(s) are underlined in your account by a marker.
- To prolong a project, click on the “Extend” button located at the right of the project description in the Project Manager.
- If you have not ordered any product during the last 365 days, you will have to reinitiate the projects you wish to save.
- Reinitiating a project will extend the photos and the project work for an additional 6 months.
- If a project is not reinitiated, the project is considered inactive.
- After 12 months of inactivity, a project can be deleted automatically.
- When you upload a photo to our Photo Centre, the original resolution and format of your content may be modified depending upon the selected product format. Further, if you upload a photo with very high resolution, we may, at our discretion, down-sample the Content.
- You should always save your original content and make copies on your personal system. You should not use our Service as a repository for your content.
Les PROS de la Photo use FileStack social connector tool to provide access to social site stored images.
- This application does not store user information in any way.
- When the user enters his credentials to a specific social site, he allows the web site to access his images in a read-only mode to be able to download them and create photo related products on the web site.
- The selected images will be copied from the customer’s personal social site storage to his photo account. The permissions given by the customer never allow image deletion from the social site storage.
- The customer can always revoke the provided access by going to his social site settings.
- The customer can always delete the downloaded imaged by accessing his projects on the photo site.
- Les PROS de la Photo never share customer related information or data with other parties.
• Les Pros de la Photo's website does not share any login data used to access stored images on Google Photo.
• Only the consumer's selected images are copied onto the internal servers of Les Pros de la Photo's website.
• Consumers' images are never shared with external sources.
• Consumers' images are never used for commercial purposes.